This is a compilation of the second phase of the countries we have prayed for. You can track these prophecies with us.
15/03/2021- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Text: Joel 2:10–12, Psalms 121
Text: Isaiah 32:15–18, Psalms 20:6–9
Text: Isaiah 58:6
- There will be Jonahs who will arise to compel massive repentance.
- Unless we pray, there will be a crippling earthquake that will bring the economy to its knees.
- There will be severe famine unless there are josephs.
29/03/2021- Equitorial Guinea
Text: Isaiah 64:7, Psalms 126:1–3
- A new day dawns; a new chapter is being opened.
Text: Habakkuk 2:4, Psalms 85:8
- There will be a supply of the spirit.
- There will be peace, come what may.
- We will begin to see female presidents; Deborahs will arise. They will be judges in the land against corruption.
Text: Isaiah 41:17–18
- Behold, the hand of the Lord will do great things.
Text: Psalms 102:13–16
- A new order of governance is being restored.
- “I saw huge construction activities as we prayed” — Bolu Olatunji
Text: 1 Timothy 2:1–4
- We prayed for missionaries (col 1:11).
- A new day dawns.
Text: Isaiah 46:8–9, 1Tim 2:1–4
- An end comes to every brewing war. There will be peace.
Text: Lamentation 3:21
- Great is my faithfulness says the Lord.
- An Attack on the president’s life will be averted.
- Ghana will experience the goodness of God.
Text: Psalms 3:1–7
- Guinea will not be split any further.
- There will be peace; They will know what it means to experience my peace, says the Lord.
- Nothing will be missing nor broken.
26/04/2021- Guinea- Bissau
Text: Psalms 85:6, Genesis 1:1–3
- My presence is hovering over the nation.
- There will be wisdom for progress.
- The country will experience my peace.
Text: Isaiah 41:1–2,10
- Kenya will be established in the righteousness of God.
- Kenya is protected from neo-colonialism and they are debt-free.
- There will be revival in the churches.
- The agricultural sector experiences a boom and Kenya will begin to export cash crops in billions.
- The mining of bitumen will ensue.
Text: Isaiah 66:9–14
- Cattle and Milk exportation will increase.
- Lesotho will be comforted.
- I will extend borders and the trade boundaries of Lesotho.